I’m a licensed clinical social worker and holistic nutritionist, and I help my clients boost their mood and transform their relationship with food. I work in person in my Boulder, Colorado office, and via Skype.
- Food takes up way too much of your brain space
- You’re stuck in a cycle of “being good”, followed by a binge, followed by beating yourself up, followed by another period of “being good”, and so on
- You’re ready to stop stuffing your body with food that’s hurting it
- You’re stuck in chronic difficult emotions, thought patterns, or behaviors – think anxiety, depression, pessimism, guilt, depression, or intense substance cravings
- You’re committed to using holistic interventions such as supplements and nutrition to improve your mood
Check out my Boost Your Mood with Supplements and Food program.
If both are an issue, I suggest exploring the Boost Your Mood program first. Often, food cravings and binge eating can be stabilized a great deal through nutrition and biochemistry alone, so it’s ideal to begin there. After that, we can heal any disordered eating dynamics that remain via therapy.