I’m a licensed clinical social worker, certified nutrition educator, and certified mental health nutritionist. I help my clients boost their mood and transform their relationship with food. You can visit me in person at my offices in Boulder, CO or Lafayette, CO, or via Skype.
- Food takes up way too much of your brain space
- You’re stuck in a cycle of “being good”, followed by a binge, followed by beating yourself up, followed by another period of “being good”, and so on
- You’re ready to stop stuffing your body with food that’s hurting it
Check out the various ways I help my clients transform their relationship with food.
- You’re stuck in chronic difficult emotions, thought patterns, or behaviors – think anxiety, depression, pessimism, guilt, insomnia, or intense substance or food cravings
- You’re committed to using holistic interventions such as supplements and nutrition to improve your mood
Check out my Boost Your Mood with Supplements and Food program.